THE Pressotherapy (known as pressotherapy) is a completely harmless method for lymphatic decongestion, which is designed to improve the circulatory system, aiming for faster detoxification. It is mainly used to treat the lower limbs that are vulnerable to circulation problems, as a result of which swollen feet have found their solution.
What does it offer?
Pressotherapy greatly helps edema both before, during and after the phases of any surgery, as well as in women with severe hormonal disorders (premenstrual syndrome, menopause) to improve fluid retention. In addition, it is indicated for women who have a cellulite problem and broken vessels or varicose veins, because no heat develops.
Who is it suitable for?
- In women and men of all ages with sedentary jobs, to treat severe retention (swollen legs) and so-called cellulite.
- In men and women some months after surgery for lymphatic drainage postoperative swelling (ALWAYS in consultation with his doctor)
- In athletes after any type of vigorous exercise to decongest muscles from post-exercise lactic acid build-up
- In pregnant women who suffer from severe swelling in the lower limbs (ALWAYS in consultation with the gynecologist)
- In women on the staircase which have intense hormonal changes, and therefore intense swelling throughout the body.
- In men and women who want to detoxify their bodies and they're trying to lose weight, but their metabolism along with their scale has stalled.